Creating an Edition
You can easily create an Edition by uploading only one Creation and using our Advanced Edition Management feature to create multiples. All information surrounding the "parent" Creation will be copied and each "child" Creation can be edited individually to suit your needs.
There's two options for how an edition is managed.
1. Create a New Edition. This will turn the creation you select into a numbered edition of however many you choose.
2. Link a Creation. You can link a creation to another creation, or add it to an existing edition into order to combine your entries into one single edition.
Follow these steps to learn how to create an edition:
- If you haven't yet, Activate Advanced Edition Management. You need to do this in order to create an edition.
- Select the Creation you would like to create an edition for and then select the Details tab of your creation.
- Select the Create Editions button.
- Either create a new edition by entering the number of pieces you would like in your edition in the Create a New Edition field, or by linking the creation to an existing creation or edition by searching for the ArtMoi ID, reference number or title.
- Select Create Editions or Add Creations to save.