Setting Up Contact Points
Contact Points let you share your email address, website, and social media accounts. You can make contact points viewable when you set up a private link, on your public records and on your portfolio website.
Follow these steps to set up your contact points:
- Select your profile drop-down menu from the top right-hand corner of your screen on a desktop, and from the main menu on mobile. Next select Edit Profile.
- At the bottom of your profile, you will see your Contact Details section. Instagram is the default placeholder, select Instagram to choose from the dropdown list of contact points to add.
- Enter the contact point details to the account that you have chosen and then select save for that contact point.
- You can update or delete contact points at any time.
A few tips on formatting:
- If you are entering a website address, format it as follows: www.mywebsite.com or mywebsite.com. https:// or http:// are not necessary.
- Enter only your social media handle for social contact points, not the entire URL for that specific social media page.
- Enter your entire email address for the email contact point, for example, [email protected]