Creating a Report
You can create Reports to organize, track and share your artwork or inventory.
Follow these steps to learn how to create a report:
- Select Reports and then New Report from the main menu.
- Give your report a name.
- You can optionally choose to fill out the report's details which include caption and sorting preferences. For example, you could choose your report to be sorted by title and in ascending order.
- Next select the Search Criteria tab and search for the desired creations you would like to display in your report. The advanced search feature gives you a variety of methods to search for your artwork.
- Once you have filled out your search criteria select Test Search. A notification will appear on the top of your screen telling you how many creations have been found that match your search criteria.
- Save and then view your report by selecting View your Reports.